Tallahassee personal injury lawyer Mark W. Nonni grew up in Mobile, Alabama and Atlanta, Georgia. He graduated magna cum laude from the University of Georgia in 2005 with a Bachelor of Business Administration in Banking and Finance.
Mark continued his studies at Florida State University College of Law, graduating cum laude in 2008. While in law school, Mark was a member of the Journal of Land Use & Environmental Law and the Journal of Transnational Law & Policy, as well as a certified legal intern with the FSU Public Interest Law Center, where he assisted low-income clients with a wide range of family law issues. He also served as a law clerk intern to The Honorable L. Clayton Roberts of Florida’s First District Court of Appeal.
Mark is a member of The Florida Bar, The Georgia Bar, American Association for Justice, Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, Florida Justice Association, and the Capital City Justice Association. Mark also serves on the Board of Directors of the Young Lawyers’ Section of the Tallahassee Bar Association and the Children’s Home Society. He is also a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, as well as the National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40. He has a perfect 10.0 out of 10.0 Avvo Rating.
Within the past three years, Mark served as the second chair in two civil jury trials which resulted in verdicts of $5 million. At our law firm, Mark plays a pivotal role in auto accident claims in the city of Tallahassee and across the great state of Florida.
- Florida State University College of Law, 2008 – J.D., cum laude
- The University of Georgia, Terry College of Business, 2005 – B.B.A. in Finance, magna cum laude
Professional and Charitable Associations/Memberships
- American Association for Justice
- Florida Justice Association
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- Capital City Justice Association
- Tallahassee Bar Association
- Young Lawyers’ Section of the Tallahassee Bar Association (Former Board Member)
- Children’s Home Society of Florida (Former Board Member)
Areas of practice
- Personal Injury
- Motor Vehicle Collisions (cars, motorcycles & trucks)
- Premises Liability
- Wrongful Death
- Defective Products
- Insurance Coverage/Denied Claims
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Paraplegia & Quadriplegia
- Florida, 2008
- Georgia, 2009
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Florida, 2009
Past Employment Positions
- GrayRobinson, PA
- Florida State University College of Law Public Interest Law Center
- Florida First District Court of Appeal